On the road!

Alright, so as of now I have deactivated my facebook in an attempt to get away from the connected world (ironically still keeping a blog and checking email though).

I'll post another update when I have access to another computer, but for now know that I'm alive and well, heading to the airport tomorrow, and am truly lucky to have had this experience in Australia, and to have met the people I have met here!

Love you allllllll!

Peace out.
Life's too short... Travel the World!: On the road!

Friday 9 November 2012

On the road!

Alright, so as of now I have deactivated my facebook in an attempt to get away from the connected world (ironically still keeping a blog and checking email though).

I'll post another update when I have access to another computer, but for now know that I'm alive and well, heading to the airport tomorrow, and am truly lucky to have had this experience in Australia, and to have met the people I have met here!

Love you allllllll!

Peace out.