How're you going?
So I've currently completed 2 out of my 3 exams and I only have one more to go. Unfortunately it's going to be the most difficult one. I'm also legitimately concerned that I failed Pathology, as it was incredibly difficult not having the prerequisites of histology and histopathology, but hopefully everything works out as it should, and I pass it. I'll update you on that, because I definitely don't want to be screening any more pap smear slides.
Much respect to cytologists, I would never want to do what you do all day.
My last exam is immunology, and arguably I should be studying for it right now. It's my friend Jennifer's last night out in Perth tonight, so we're dressing up like pirates (and a doctor for me, since I have the lab coat already) and heading out into the city, so that should be fun.
I've been taking little breaks during exam time, and getting out to explore the city. Now that I know for sure that my time here is limited, it's making me take advantage of all of it - funny how that goes - I feel like I'm dying in a sense, it's weird.
Highlights of the Week Include:
- Checking out King's Park and our 2 hour walk through the city to find food in Northbridge
- Getting to ride the bendy bus
- Hiding from Jess at the back of the bendy bus
- Performing magical spells on the bendy bus
- Being forced to sit 45 minutes longer than I had finished in my psychology exam
- Trying not to laugh as the crows outside called for Jennifer to join them
- Throwing my shoes into a pond so Jess could take her pictures
- Jess's phone falling into the pond
- Walking through the architecture building with Jennifer
- Insisting that I knew where I was going, then getting lost because it's like bloody hogwarts.