I think I'm going to do this update in number form - to keep it simple.
1. I have a histopathology test in 2 days - it's going to be an absolute nightmare.
2. I recently did an immunology presentation to/with some 4th years - I thought it went horribly.
3. I actually came top of the class, sharing a 90% with another guy - not too shabby for my new favorite subject,
4. I'm typing with one hand, I sprained my finger playing ultimate frisbee (I know, weak way to do it). It's buddy taped right now, but if it's not feeling better by morning I'll go buy a splint,
5. I'm starting to look into doing a PhD right out of my BSc, since it's totally possible, and would eliminate the time-consuming Master's step. Thinking maybe UBC or UofT. Of course I love my Brock, but I'm not sure that I will be able to go back to living in a city as small as St. Catharines after living in one as big as Perth.
6. Marianas Trench is sneaking up on Sufjan Stevens in terms of my favorite band - let's see how this plays out.
7. I've got a cold... my bloody CD8+ t lymphocytes need to do their job and kill any virally infected cells, because I'm damn sick of it.
That's it for now, I'm going to sleep, then spend a ridiculous amount of time tomorrow studying pictures of cells...